For how long you are struggling to burn the excess fat? Do you want to fit into your old clothes like before? 🙂
Everybody wants to stay fit and healthy. But there are times when you are so busy that getting into a workout routine is not possible.
So, if you are worried about how you can burn fat fast in a short period. You are at the right place.
Here we will tell you about the best-proven ways which will help you in burning off the excess fat.
The 15 Best Ways To Burn Fat Fast:
1) Eat Food with Negative Calories:
These are foods that take more calories to digest than they contain. These types of foods are low in calories and high in water and fiber content.
These are the foods which you can try for Fat loss:
2) Drink More Water:
Drink water in between meals as it will satisfy your hunger and you will eat less food. Water also helps increase your digestion. It will also increase your metabolism and helps you in fat loss.
Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day.
3) Mindful Eating:
If you want to burn fat fast then have a look on your plate. You have to train your mind in such a way that you get satisfied with less food.
For that, these tricks may come in handy:
- Eat slowly
- When you eat, just eat. Don’t multitask in between and keep your phone aside. While multitasking sometimes people lose count on how much they have eaten.
4) Get More Sleep:
The fat-burning hormone is active throughout the whole night while you sleep. This means that you can burn fat while sleeping.
This hormone is most active between midnight and 4:00 am. To burn fat fast never avoid sleeping at night.
- Avoid eating and drinking sugars before going to bed.
- Consumption of sugar will increase the insulin level in the body. A high level of insulin prevents fat loss.
5) High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT):
A lot of people prefer low-intensity workouts. But you can’t burn fat fast from low-intensity workouts.
Advantages of HIIT : (Just try HIIT for 10 days and you will see the change in yourself)
- Workout for less duration but get more benefits.
- 25 minutes of HIIT can burn 200% more calories than you would burn with a 50-minute low-intensity workout.
6) Avoid Sugar:
To burn fat fast; you should not have any sugar in your diet. Avoiding sugar will trigger a hormone called Glucagon. This hormone does the opposite of insulin.
Glucagon hormone makes you thin while insulin makes you fat.
For rapid fat loss, you also have to avoid foods that contain hidden sugars. Such as:
7) Don’t Starve your Body:
Many people try to burn fat fast in the wrong way. They only focus on eating fewer calories. You should not starve yourself like this.
Instead, just focus on eating nutrient-rich calories, and then you can burn those calories with the help of exercise. Starving your body of nutrients will lead to weakness.
Your diet should have:
- 15-20% calories from unsaturated fats
- 30% from protein
- 50-55% from complex carbohydrates
8) Black Coffee:
According to recent studies drinking 1-2 cups of coffee per day is beneficial for health.
- Drinking coffee with your meal will improve your metabolism.
- Don’t add milk and sugar to your coffee.
You have to keep one thing in mind i.e. always keep your glucose levels stable. Adding milk and sugar will increase the glucose level in your body.
So, if you want to burn fat fast then you can drink black coffee.
9) Eat More Spicy:
According to research published in physiology & behavior reports stated that eating red pepper increases the temperature of the body. An increase in temperature results in more calorie burn.
Eating spicy foods will boost your metabolism i.e. your calories will burn at a faster rate.
So, now you know how easily you can burn fat fast?
“By eating spicy food” 🙂
10) Eat Protein-Rich food:
So, you all must be thinking that how can anybody burn fat fast by consuming protein.
- Protein helps your muscles to repair and grow.
- The more muscles you have, the more calories you will burn.
- Protein helps you feel fuller by eating less.
- It reduces the hunger hormone Ghrelin.
11) Try Interval Training:
If you are a beginner or you don’t want to try HIIT then this training routine is for you.
- Walk for 5 minutes
- Jog lightly for 3 minutes
- Sprint for 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Walk for 4 minutes
- Jog for 3 minutes
This training is easy than HIIT and will also help you in improving your metabolism. You should give this a go.
12) Don’t Stress:
If you take stress then a hormone called cortisol is released. This hormone is responsible for the deposition of fat around the abdomen.
- Cortisol raises sugar and avoids fat from being burned
- It slows your metabolism
- You can’t work out much as stress drains your energy
Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural remedy for fat loss. You can take it every day in the morning. ACV boosts your metabolism and also controls sugar.
- According to a study, people who took 15-30ml of ACV daily for 12 weeks saw a reduction in their weight
- Mix ACV with water for drinking
According to research 20 to 40 minutes of cardio per day helps in burning fat fast. Cardio also improves your metabolism.
Cardio exercise includes:
- Kickboxing etc.
Related Article: Different Between Fat Loss & Weight Loss
15) Low-calorie meals:
If you are trying to burn fat fast then you have to eat some low-calorie meals every day. You can try these options:
- Vegetables such as cucumber, cauliflower, and broccoli
- Fruits such as melons, berries, and apples
- Low-fat yogurt
These options will satisfy your hunger for a longer time so you can burn fat fast.
Hope you found this article helpful, do share it in your circle to help everyone burn fat fast.